- High quality frames made of ultra-lightweight TR90.
- Impact resistant, flexible, and comfortable.
- Premium scratch resistant polymer lenses that block 100% of the Blue Light under 410nm and 45% of the Blue Light on the 410nm - 450nm spectrum.
- Anti-static, hydrophobic, easy to clean.
- Certified UV400 protection.
- Includes a magnetic polarized sun clip-on; transform your Focucci blue light glasses into a pair of trendy and very useful sunglasses.
- Includes frames bag, soft microfiber cloth and eyewear cord.
- Use the original cleaning cloth in order to clean fingerprints, dust, and other imperfections.
- If additional cleaning is required, use a PH neutral soap with lukewarm water. Avoid alcohol and solvents.
- Avoid the use of abrasive products and unclean cloths, as these can alter the characteristics of the lenses.
- Keep your glasses in their original case, in a dry place with a temperature between -20°C and 40°C.
- United States: 2-7 business days.
- Rest of the World: 2-15 business days.
- United States: 12-18 business days.
- Rest of the World: 15-21 business days.
Taxes and Duties
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. The general amount for the duties and taxes fee is about 20% of the dollar amount of the merchandise. However, this is just a general guideline and may vary depending on the country to which the order was shipped. You should contact your customs office for specific amounts and percentages.
For more information about shipping check our Shipping Policy.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Focucci will only accept a return, exchange or refund if the products are returned in their original packaging and condition; no refund will be made for products that have been opened or are returned damaged.
To return a product please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If the product purchased is defective, arrives damaged or you feel is not as advertised, please email us at email@example.com prior to returning the products and we will work with you to resolve the issue.
For more information about returns check our Returns Policy.